The motor boat "Torcida" was built in 1950 as a sailing boat in Klimno on the island of Krk. It is 18 m in length and 4.55 m in width.
Originally, as a wooden sailing boat it was used to carry wine from the island of Korčula and the Pelješac peninsula to Rijeka.
During the 70s and 80s of the last century, the ship carried construction material to the islands of Central Dalmatia, which were not connected by a ferry line.
The Duić family took ownership in 1976 and eventually reconstructed and adapted the vessel in 1990 to be used for seasonal transport of passengers.
On board there is a fully equipped kitchen and two restrooms. The propulsion engine of the FAMOS 200 hp boat engine enables cruising speeds of 8NM.
M.B."Torcida" is ideal for groups of 30 to 50 people.